Adult clubs, often called gentlemen’s clubs, are abundant in the area of Fortitude Valley. They are places of drinking, dancing and all out fun. However, no matter how joyful the moment is inside the club, proper etiquette shouldn’t be forgotten. Enjoy every gentlemen’s club Fortitude Valley has to offer you with the most decent attitude.
Why is etiquette important when in a club?
Manners make a person. It’s something that people see in you first aside from your physical features. How you act, your character, it makes you whole as a person and that is what you need when visiting a place like adult clubs. Keeping actions in moderation will help you socialize with others and at the same time avoid offending the ladies.
By acting properly, there won’t be any reason for you to attract trouble. Furthermore, knowing how to keep yourself together will pave the way for the “time-of-my-life” experience that you have been wanting to have.
Without further ado, here are some tips on how to behave when enjoying the best gentlemen’s club Fortitude Valley is very proud of having.
- Learn how to say “No” if you are not up for whatever the stripper is doing and it makes you uncomfortable. It is understandable how every person has their own limits. The girls will never push you to do anything or put you under the spotlight if you don’t like it.
- Focus on the girls and forget about your devices. You entered the strip club for the purpose of enjoyment. Also, don’t record photos and videos to post publicly. Some places do not allow this and you might end up getting thrown out.
- Read in between the lines. The body language of the stripper will tell you if they are okay with you touching them. Don’t ambush them with a sudden touch on the leg especially not with a grope. Treat the ladies and the rest of the staff with utmost respect.
- When in doubt, ask. It’s never a problem to the strippers if you ask them how things work around the club since every club is unique, essentially. It’s better to enquire up front rather than end up with dozens of apologies later on. It only takes one big mistake to ruin a good night.
- If you plan on bringing a significant other with you, ensure that you don’t make them feel out of place especially during the performance. While jealousy is unavoidable, you can always find a way to reassure them that the strippers are only there for entertainment. This also goes for those going stag but are still committed.
These are only the tip of the iceberg. There are more things to practice that will help you act accordingly when visiting a club. Keep these in mind on your next adventure.
Author: Shawn Dennis
Hipster-friendly social media geek. Bacon aficionado. Avid alcohol maven. Problem solver. Travel ninja. Web fanatic.